It's London, 1666. It's a hot, dry summer. A small fire starts in a baker's shop in Pudding Lane. Soon the city of London is burning and the fire-fighters can't stop the fire. People are running from their houses down to the River Thames. But how does the fire begin and who can stop it? What is the King of England doing to help?
- Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
- Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
- Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
- Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
- Interactive MultiROM containing a range of activities and games (for every book)
- Two personalized projects in every book