A brand new adult course based on academic research as to how adults best learn languages and extensive classroom research.
- Extensive teaching notes for each lesson with additional pedagogical support offering tips on areas such as differentiation, critical thinking and communication strategies
- Professional Development articles from our expert course consultants and advisers to get to grips with the course methodology
- Photocopiables for extra grammar, vocabulary and communication practice in each unit - plus vox pop video worksheets
- 60 - second video overviews of each lesson from series adviser Catherine Walter to quickly prepare you for that day's lesson
- Editable unit, progress and exit tests on the Teacher's Support and Resource Disc to keep your learners on track
- Audio scripts and answer keys for ease of reference