For thousands of years the dead body of the young king Tutankhamun slept under the sands of Egypt. Then, in the autumn of 1922, Howard Carter and his friends find and open his tomb door. These are exciting times, and Carter's young helper Tariq tells the story in his diary. But soon people begin to die. Who or what is the killer? Is Tutankhamun angry with them for opening his tomb? And who is the beautiful French girl with the face of Tutankhamun's long-dead wife?
- Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
- Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
- Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
- Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
- Interactive MultiROM containing a range of activities and games (for every book)
- Two personalized projects in every book