The year is 1386 and the first flowers of spring are here. A number of pilgrims are going to Canterbury to visit the tomb of Saint Thomas Becket, and they all tell stories on the way. Who should be the stronger in a marriage - the husband or the wife? And what happens when two men fall in love with the same woman? In these five stories from Geoffrey Chaucer's Canterbury Tales we find different answers to these questions from the Knight, the Wife of Bath, the Clerk of Oxford, the Merchant, and the Franklin.
- Carefully graded, beautifully illustrated stories
- Fully dramatized audio recordings featuring native-speaker actors, music, and sound effects
- Integrated activities to develop reading skills and increase active vocabulary
- Seven pages of grammar activities in every book
- Interactive MultiROM containing a range of activities and games (for every book)
- Two personalized projects in every book